Tadalafil is one of the medicines that are used to treat erection problems (erectile dysfunction). It is the symptoms of an enlarged prostate (benign prostate enlargement). Tadalafil manufacturer is also sometimes used to treat pulmonary hypertension that is specifying high blood pressure in the blood vessels that supply the lungs. Tadalafil is available on prescription only. It is coming as tablets that you swallow with water. It can be taken with or without food.
How to take tadalafil
Your doctor will be telling you what dosage is right for you.
- Your age
- The condition being treated
- How severe your condition is
- Other medical conditions you have
- How you react to the first dose
- Important considerations for taking tadalafil
- You can keep these considerations in mind if your doctor has prescribed tadalafil for you.
- If your doctor told you to take tadalafil once daily, you should be taking it every day at about the same time.
- Don’t cut your tadalafil tablets. You should take the entire dose.
- Store tadalafil at room temperature between 59°F and 86°F (15°C and 30°C).
- You can keep this drug away from high temperatures.
When you are traveling with your medication:
- Always carry your medication with you. When you are flying, never put it into a checked bag. You can keep it in your carry-on bag.
- Don’t worry about airport X-ray machines. They can not harm your medication.
- You are not put this medication in your car’s glove compartment or leave it in the car.
- You can avoid doing this when the weather is very hot or very cold.
- Clinical monitoring
Before prescribing tadalafil, your doctor may be doing blood tests. These tests will be checking how well your liver and kidneys are working. If your test results are not normal or if you have liver or kidney disease, your doctor may be changed your prescription. This is one of the symptoms of BPH and prostate cancer can be similar. These tests are helping make sure you don’t have prostate cancer before you start taking tadalafil.
Special dosage considerations
People with kidney disease
Your body is getting rid of tadalafil partly through your kidneys. This raises your risk of side effects. Your doctor may be decided to lower your dosage, have you take it less often, or not prescribe it at all for you. This is depending on how severe your kidney disease is and whether you are on dialysis.
People with liver disease
Tadalafil manufacturer is processed by your liver. This is raised your risk of side effects. Your doctor may be decided to lower your dosage of tadalafil like lorcaserin powder. They have you take it less often, or not prescribe it at all for you. This is depending on how severe your liver disease is.